Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Monday, March 19, 2018
I am from the fashion industry and don't get me wrong, I love good hair, make up and fashion. I think its fun, creative and can make you feel feminine and womanly. My objective here is inner health and to inspire you to think about your skin as your largest organ learning how it can be your guide to how healthy you are from within. I know when my skin isn't glowing or breaking out I need to make some changes.
5. Natural nails and toes, letting my nails breathe, loving this one.
6. Meditation can help with less frowning and anger shown on our beautiful face. I am working with Men and women everyday and it is something I remind my clients to relax their facial muscles and try to smile within. Letting go of all those annoyances that can over time show lines and frowns on our face. Finding JOY within helps us stay young and vibrant!
Join my New 10 week Fitness Program Now.
Saturday, March 17, 2018
Thursday, March 15, 2018
FRIDAY MINDSET ❤️
1. Stop being your own worst enemy. Be your own best friend.
2. Don’t put yourself down. Pull yourself up.
3. Don’t permit others to define who you are. You can not be a failure without your own permission
4. Respect yourself. Place a high value on yourself
5. Take stock of who you are and what you’re capable of. Work on weaknesses and find new strengths everyday.
6. Replace “ I can’t” with “ I can” & “ I will”
7. Be compassionate. Learn to love yourself and others will love you.
8. Treat your temple with respect, the way you want to be treated.
9. Remember you are an individual expression of God, Energy, higher self, divine light, you are priceless and irreplaceable.
10. Visualise what you want from life, then work toward it, see it, then be it.
11. Allow time to be by yourself, solitude with yourself. Take time to appreciate yourself.
12. Be grateful if your uniqueness. There has never been another you or will be another you.
13. Realise that you are important to the entire universe. What happens to the world also begins with you.
Join Bikini Mama Coachig now.
Learn to change your mind, change your body, change your LIFE!
Saturday, March 10, 2018
Raw Food Benefits
I believe that taking care of yourself is the best insurance that you can have for a vibrant life full of joy and happiness, and that eating a good diet, rich in vitamins and minerals, will help to promote good health.
For me, a Raw food lifestyle begins with reassessing the basic foods provided for us by nature. In order to do that, I believe that it is essential to strip out of our diets all foods that are processed or packaged, loaded with artificial flavour enhancers and sweeteners and which are devoid of nutritional value.
Nature provides us with a whole array of healthy foods, which, when incorporated into our diet, provides us with vitality, good health and energy. These foods can offer a perfect nutritional package. When eaten Raw, we benefit from the maximum nutritional value that each of these foods offers.
I believe that ‘living’ foods – meaning those that grow in the ground – are our life force. By integrating living foods into our diets, we can look forward to wellness, greater energy, mental clarity, a positive outlook on life and spiritual awakening.
When you eat Raw food, you’ll notice that you don’t need to eat so much, or need to eat the heavier foods that you previously desired. Lighter food makes us feel lighter and more energized. You’ll never feel as if you are on a diet when eating this way.
Check out a healthy and raw recipe from my book The Power of Living Raw.
This recipe offers more protein with a nutty taste and grainy texture. A great bread to use as an open sandwich filled with fresh salad and herbs.
1 cup kale 1⁄2 cup fresh basil
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon olive oil
1⁄2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt or Celtic sea salt
1 teaspoon oregano
1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
2 cups LSA meal (mixed ground linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds)
1/3 cup warm water
1 cup cooked quinoa (I use the dark seed)
Sliced avocado, mixed salad, hummus or jam, to serve
Process the kale, basil, cumin, oil, salt and oregano in the bowl of a food processor then tip into a large bowl.
Process the sunflower seeds just until they form fine crumbs, then add to the bowl with the kale mixture. Stir through the LSA and then add the water a little at a time, and mix between each addition until a dough forms. Stir in the quinoa.
Turn out onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper and press the mixture out to the edges.
Place a sheet of baking paper on top, then roll over with a rolling pin until flat and 1⁄4 in (0.5 cm) thick. Remove the top paper and transfer to the tray of a dehydrator or bake in the oven on a low temp 75 degree
Dehydrate for 2–3 hours, or bake in the oven at 100°C/210°F for 30 minutes.
Be careful not overbake. If you don’t have a dehydrator, bake for 10–15 minutes and then turn off the oven and leave for 30 minutes with the oven door shut. Cut with a pizza cutter into squares
Top with avocado, salad, hummus or a jam.
Pronounced ‘keen-wah’, this superfood is gluten free, nutritious and high in protein. It adds body
and texture to any Raw food recipe, and has a lovely nutty flavour. Quinoa grains are the grain-like sprouts of a plant similar to Swiss chard and spinach. Rinse the quinoa seeds thoroughly before using them.
Be mindful of the foods that you put into your body. Make peace with your body and nurture it with the food it needs. Treat your body like a TEMPLE, respect it daily with nourishing foods, exercise and rest and relaxation/meditation.
Join my success health and fitness program Bikini Mama Shape and Shred now to find out how to heal and fine tune your own body.
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Love ❤️ Your Sunday! 💫
A day to restore your beautiful temple.
BEAUTY is not about the "OUTER" & in The study of Yoga the outer~ referred to Your "Physical " ( tangible) BODY I like to call your TEMPLE, is the house, the shell of your Body, it carries you through LIFE!
BUT listen up, the "INNER" is where the real MAGIC lies, your inner vibration, mind or voice can create a beautiful INNER BEAUTY 💫 that can only RADIATE OUT as total beauty.
It's then you start to SHINE, people notice something quite different about you, your eyes, your energy, YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOUL.
Growing up is a journey and for my young fans & teenagers it can take a life time to totally love and accept yourself without judgement! But if you are prepared to just say those 5 magic words DAILY .... your BEAUTY ❤️will radiate stronger.
You will have this INNER POWER of what is called SELF LOVE!
5 MAGIC WORDS ~ I have learnt to love by.
"I LOVE AND ACCEPT MYSELF!" ❤️
When you love yourself it's so much easier to love others unconditionally.
Be aware though as challenges or upheavals or boyfriend break ups happen it's easy to fall back into old thought patterns and blame yourself, shame guilt or self hate.
Oh and MUM's or my female fans & members in my age bracket take note too... Love is the healer! ❤️
Re align today with my 5 MAGICAL WORDS ❤️
" I LOVE & ACCEPT MYSELF!"
Radiate INNER LOVE & BEAUTY!
Become your STRONGEST SELF! 💪🏻 .
Plus 5 things you can do to help you embody this into your SOUL.
1. Practice YIN YOGA. Unleash your feminine energy through the gentle and restorative practice of Yin. This will help open you heart, and learn to love and accept yourself, unconditionally.
2. Mediate. If you struggle with a busy mind or feel overwhelmed, try guided mediation to help you relax and become aware of your mindset. Melt fear and self-criticism away by becoming still. Practice solitude daily.
3. Affirmations. The power of your mind, is more phenomenal than you realise. Change old thought patterns by practising daily affirmations, of self love & acceptance.
4. Nutrition. Your body is your temple, feed it nourishing and healthy foods daily, this is an act of self love. You are worth it, place high value on your temple by feeding it well.
5. Sleep. Work on getting early nights so you can fully restore your mind and body. When we learn to love ourselves fully, we learn to value our whole personal care. To radiate beauty, sleep is vital along with exercise and hydration.
If you are looking for a wellbeing program that helps you work on your physical body and your emotional body contact Nicky today.
Taking on NEW COACHING CLIENTS.
We have one to one coaching or group coaching programs.
Contact Nicky today to set up a complimentary consultation to discuss whether the programs are the right fit for your goals and what you are looking at achieving for 2018.
To get your Success training program and coaching tips join now
NEW SHAPE & SHRED BIKINI MAMA register today for body transformation but also self healing and mindset success work.
Thursday, February 22, 2018
EATING OUT this weekend?
I have eaten out at a lot of beautiful and amazing restaurants, however it is important you only do this once or twice while trying to change your lifestyle and health, and defiantly not all the time.
There are things you must know to make eating out easy and not allow it to effect your results while on the program.
Here are my tips I do to staying on track.
✔️I order an entree rather than a main
✔️Order 2 small entrees for your meal. It could be a side of greens and a salad
✔️Choose gluten free, dairy free - especially when going to a wedding/event make sure you put your request in.
✔️Let the waiter know you are on a special gluten free plan and not allowed and dairy or gluten, this will keep you safe while eating out.
✔️Ask for ALL sauces on the side. That way you have control of what it is and how much you use.
✔️Opt for greens greens greens! The more green you eat while out the better.
✔️Order side Salads
🤔Now dessert is tricky because not many offer the Raw desserts, so my tip is to order a camomile (or peppermint) tea with a side of honey.
- The herbal tea keeps you calm and released whole around friends eating their mud cakes, and cream.
- Choose the healthiest restaurant or cafe possible, if drinking try to add water in between or ask for hot water and lemon. .
Lastly it is important to remember when eating out with fiends and family to relax and enjoy while being in control of the choices you make, if you happen to be challenged with less choice, then relax and enjoy and get RIGHT BACK ON TRACK THE NEXT MEAL OR NEXT DAY, I usually would do a greens juice and turmeric juice day the very next day with apple cider shots and turmeric tea.Have a great weekend!
http://www.nickyarthur.com.au/bikini-mama-10-wk-mbt.htmlJoin my team NOW ~ and sculpt the body & lifestyle you dream of! ❤️