Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Did you know your body was designed to THRIVE!


I am continually fascinated with the feedback regarding human beings health and complaints of being sick, tired and stressed.

 Meditation and living a conscious spiritual life has not only opened the path to enlightenment for me put also helped me align my life to a more healthier, vibrant and grounded self. Feeling really connected and aware of every thought, every action and what goes into ones gob can be a constant struggle. From my personal experience of self-discovery and personal growth I have learnt fast overcoming one set back or obstacle strengthens you each time. You can use this with awareness to what you eat, think and how you act. 
Emotional eating can be a struggle for many. When you eat under stressed, rushed and not relaxed it can put more stress on your digestive system, making it more difficult to break down the food, and causing your body to work harder, hence why you feel tired and fatigue when stressed. Cortisol an important hormone in the body released in ‘Flight or fight’ mode can have positive effects on the body. However contined  high levels of  cortisol causes
§  the body to hold onto unwanted weight gain.  You can find it a struggle to lose weight if you are not relaxed. I am not talking about relaxing and becoming a couch potato! 
§  Impaired cognitive performance
§  Suppressed thyroid function
§  Blood sugar imbalances such as hyperglycemia
§  Decrease muscle tissue
§  Lower immunity
§  Increase abdominal fat

The human body was designed to thrive and one of the best ways to get your body thriving with an unlimited supply of energy and vitality is to use what I like to call 'Nutritional Therapy'

Here are my tips on eating a Raw Food Lifestyle.

I am excited to be in Perth on Saturday and would love to motivate, inspire and educate you and your friends. So I am offering a special promotion on this blog. Two for one promotion.
Bring your friend to the Seminar Saturday 21st 2pm- 3 pm Etro Cafe Perth and pay only for one ticket.

You can book online today at http://www.nickyarthur.com.au/#page=shop and mention this blog on the day when you arrive with your friend.

Enjoy my tips.

Love and light 

Love and light 
Nicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment