Friday, March 9, 2012

Avocado and Goats Feta Salad

Do you love to  be  creative in everything you do? To me being creative is trying things you may think might not work but to find out they do work well and add a touch of uniqueness. I have been enjoying my creativity in the kitchen and love to share my recipes. 


It is vital we have variety with our healthy food and especially those on my 10 Week Mind and Body Transformation Program. Variety and a colourful plate gives you confidence you are getting extra nutrients, mineral, and vitamins everyday.


Here is my creation today.


Ingredients
1/2 Avocado 
6 Cherry tomato's
1 green  fresh apple
1 slice of goats feta
1 tsp each of  buckwheat, sunflower kernels, sesame seeds, linseed, millet seed, pumpkin seeds, chai seeds,poppy seeds, rice bran, amaranth.
1/2 cup Fresh Basil leaves
1 tablespoon Flax seed oil


Chop and cub avocado, apples, cherry tomato, goats feta, 
Sprinkle basil leaves and seeds
Drizzle with Flax seed oil


Filled with nutrients and vitamins: Potassium, Phoshorous Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Selenium

Vitamin B1 (thiamine) B2 (riboflavin) B6, Folate, Vitamin A, C, E,K, Niacin,








Look out for my yummy raw vegan ice-cream recipe that will blow your mind with a natural healthy sweet taste. 


http://www.nickyarthur.com.au









No comments:

Post a Comment