Thursday, June 28, 2012

Align your path...




“When you feel like you are not getting anywhere, through hard work, I like to look at a stone cutter… hammering away at his rock, maybe a hundred times with out a crack, yet the hundred and first hit, it will crack in two, and I know it was not the last hit that did it but all the hard work that had gone before.”

I am grateful to have a signed contract for  my second book, and  have this opportunity to write my very first cook book... Although I have had to redo recipes and write and rewrite, I know I will nail it right eventually. My intention today is persistence… many give up when they don’t realize their full potential and success is just around the corner.
 Keep on going, when your body is tired and you see no gain and all you want to do is sigh, you must pick yourself up with a mood booster and keep on going down your track. Make it bright, happy, joyful on your way and your GOD,  divine energy, angle  or guides will keep you safe, secure and lead you to love, success, peace  and abundance. Believe in your dreams and don’t let anyone else distract you away from what it is YOU want to do in your precious life.
A mood booster, is to change your state... if you are down, or in a low negative mindset, it is vital to change your state to happiness, love , joy,  and gratitude before you can start receiving all it is you desire.

Love and light Nicky x

' Find your True North Workshops, give you just hte tools and techniques to help you get on the path to living a more enlightened joyful and healthy life. On tour now.. next stop Perth 8th July. Book today ...http://www.nickyarthur.com.au/#page=coaching and come on this wonderful journey with me.  if you can't make it along to the next workshop, you might find my new DVD helpful on your journey.


 Helping others find their 'True North'


http://www.nickyarthur.com.au/#page=shop



No comments:

Post a Comment