Saturday, June 18, 2016

Bikini Mama Story


 

We are so proud of our BIKINI 👙 MAMA! Thank you for sharing your story! 

✅Next round 24 JUNE  REGISTER NOW, I guarantee you results! 

Before & After photo of one of my successful lovely Bikini 👙
Register Now EAT BETTER and LOSE WEIGHT! 

Register here: http://bit.ly/1syrUFz

Mama's.... from ROUND ONE. ✅💪 Here is her story and fantastic before/after images. 

 

BIKINI MAMA Round 1 

My goal was to fit into my pr- pregnancy jeans. I'm now fitting into all of my pre- pregnancy clothes 🙌🏼.
Im doing yoga & mediation, something I've wanted to do for about 5 years! I've had back troubles & been on pain relief for quite some time, but since doing the 10 weeks haven't had the need. Not sure if that's from the yoga helping my body or from feeling amazing from eating clean food & not wanting to put toxins back into it? 
Thank you Nicky Arthur. 🙏🏼❤️
Congratulations BIKINI MAMA 
I guarantee you RESULTS! 🙏
Register Now EAT BETTER and LOSE WEIGHT! Register here: http://bit.ly/1syrUFz

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment