Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Fasting & Cleansing

My up and coming Bali Retreat in Ubud, Fivelements provides the perfect environment for a deep cleanse & fasting. 


 
My retreats offers a 3 DAY CLEANSE where you are safely guided and supported. 

Doing a cleanse or fasting can be highly beneficial for your mind body & soul. 

But it's not for everyone! It is party of evolving on your health & vitality journey. 

It's been a while since I have done a fasting do my journey begins today. 

I plan to do a 3 DAY FAST using the coconuts & filtered water. It's going to challenge me as I just love all the vegan recipes that surround me here in Canggu. 

However my body is telling me YES!  After intense fitness comp training and preparation this will be a blessing to my body. 

I can wait to share with you the journey and benefits. 

The other very important aspect of fasting  is that your self-awareness will be elevated. If you are sick and depressed, then this might be the most important thing you can try in your healing program, because it gives you immediately an energy boost and increased awareness which might allow that you see things more clearly, allowing you the first step out of your sickness and onto the path of recovery. While fasting you become more aware of your body process, your life and with everything you are doing. It becomes a period where you can evaluate all that you're doing more objectively, and you naturally have more time for contemplation because you aren't using time amassing, preparing, eating, eliminating and cleaning up all which is used to prepare food. You become more aware of what your body likes and doesn't like when you begin to eat again. You gain self-confidence in your ability to control your life process, to set a goal and carry out an intention.


My fitness comps were very cleansing in a way as I had to cut out sugar completely leading up,  I could feel energy and vitality, skin glowing. 

Follow me over the next 3 DAYS to check out the outcomes and what comes up. I know there will be challenges and I will have to use my discipline, mindset  and yoga to get me through. 

I found this article very intereting to read on fastings.




My next retreat 31 July -8 August 

 


Looking for more of a gentle detox and kick start fitness wellness program join BIKINI MAMA NOW 

 
Transform yourself to a better you! This program is all about you!

Join me now! REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/2954w97. See you there!


Get weight loss & more 


No comments:

Post a Comment