Thursday, May 25, 2017

DIY Skin Ritual



 I just wanted to share with you another home remedy tip I use frequently on my own skin regime.
 I just love sharing all my secrets with you, and  I have been reaping the rewards for many years that has made a huge difference to my own skin, body and health.

 Today I want to share my skin ritual and what to pack your pantry with.

My former background was owning hair and beauty salons, something I still love and have an interest for today. Through hairdressing training came the study of the skin, the largest organ in your body. 

There is an old saying 'If you can't eat it, don't put it on your skin!' URGHHHHH!!! As women, we all love skin products but as we age we also get to know our skin more and more. I know with my own skin it needs lots of hydration, and good quality sleep. If I drink alcohol, my skin looks dehydrated and I can see my lines a lot more than if I have an early night, drink my greens juice, chia teas and plenty of water.

If you want to feel better, look healthier and glow from the inside out, it is important to add nourishing foods to you daily regime, it  will naturally help the skin eliminate and detox. 

High in Vitamin C, the lemon is nature's natural blood purifier, ridding the body of toxins and free radicals while flushing out bacteria. Lemon is my RITUAL morning and night. 

My favourite daily skin-loving RITUALS - besides what we eat and drink there are other regular rituals that can be added to a daily ow weekly routine to foster healthy and radiant skin.

You will get more in depth on my new Bikini Mama Mentor Group but today I want to share and inspire you to learn one of the best and healthiest ways to cleanse and  moisturise your skin that is a naturally antibacterial and anti fungal - COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL. I love my morning and night ritual massaging coconut oil into my skin and neck, I use it to take my make up off,  it is a brilliant all over moisturiser that feeds your skin and body rather than overloading it with petrochemicals and preservatives that are commonly found in main stream skin care. 

The best and I believe one of the healthiest ways to feed your skin is with cold pressed extra virgin oil. I love it. 

Your Pantry packed for SKIN DETOX

Virgin Coconut Oil

Fruits and vegetables, organic where possible 

Herbal Teas

Spring Water

Whole foods, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, brown rice

Good Fats, avocado, chia seeds, flax seeds 

Nuts and seeds- except peanuts



Stat tuned for more nourishing inspiration and tips. 

Hope you are inspired!

Namaste Nicky xx

Check out this coconut oil at a great price. 

  

SPEAK WITH NICKY EVERY WEEK ON HER BIKINI MAMA MENTOR GROUP
Kick off June 3rd 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment