Day 1 How to order a Chai Tea and what to look out for?!
It's my number one problem, finding authentic Spice Chai, it's been solved By travelling with my own chai spices, but every time I travel I still fantasise about one day being able to order a authentic chai tea brewed with home made almond milk creamy and 😋 tasty but for know for a few more years as we globally evolve health and vitality Chai is still hard to source at airports and even most cafes, use that terrible *powder or syrup.
Always know what you are drinking!
Quality in, quality peak performance out!
Nicky's Chai Tips when travelling
1. Carry Chai Tea Spice blend ( buy mine online for your next trip) in a travel cup, preferably one with strainer.
2. Remember when checking in international no liquids allowed through customs. I had to tip my tea out but because my blend is very strong, the next couple or brews are usually perfect.
3. Load a couple of tablespoons so you can forget about having to measure out more and make mess. All you have to do is add more hot water. The air hosts are more than willing to do this for you. Sip away at your turmeric chai while flying on long flights will help with circulation, energy, focus and wellbeing.
4. When you land and I between flights or hungry ask a safe to make a almond milk latte ( of soy if you can't get almond) honey and cinnamon. Then add 1/4 of a cup of 1/3 of your already brewed chai.
5. Looking for a treat to go with you almond chia, look out for RAW BARS I fully endorse this product as. It's what I would make, made from almomnds, dates, cacao and coconut oil. Or if in NZ look for 'wishbone' takeaway healthy bites and food. They have quinoa salads and other options. Just be very careful at addd sauces, condiments.
6. It's not about calorie counting, I have never counted calories, nature was provided for us to eat wholesome, not restrict.
If you want to learn more and be educated on this way of life, and learn awesome tools techniques and secrets to the sustainable way to health vitality and weight loss join my Bikini Mama Today.
Namaste from Christchurch, NZ 🇳🇿🙏🏻👌🏻❤️
Remember I am in Canterbury this weekend and would love to meet you.
SAT 1pm -2.30 pm RAW VEGAN COOKING
SUNDAY 9am -10.30am YOGA COMMINITY partnership with Harbour Co Op Wholefood's